VACANCY: CREDIT CONTROL/INTERNAL AUDITORlancetrend
Lance Trend is one of the leading companies in the ICT distribution industry. We are looking for an objective Credit Control/Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of debt and risk management, control, and fraud mitigation. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Lance Trend is a perfect place to get ahead.
Key duties include but not limited to:
- Proactively managing and collecting debts from company debtors.
- Assessing new credit requests and reviewing customers credit ratings with banks.
- Setting up of terms and conditions of credit.
- Ensuring timely payments of debts.
- Following up payments as needed.
- Negotiating repayments plans, and re-negotiating these if required.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around payments and outstanding invoices.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations into identified or reported risks and debts.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, Accounting software and databases.
- Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
- Two years of work experience in an Internal Audit/Control environment.
- Two years of Fraud Auditing experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
All applications should be sent to: email@example.com not later than 27th of April 2021.